We use affiliate links. If you purchase something using one of these links, we may receive compensation or commission.
DigitalOcean has been known as one of the best cloud hosting providers in the World. With a reasonable price level, you can start for only $5/month (~$0.007/hr) to receive 1GB of Ram, 1 Core CPU, 25GB SSD Disk, and 1TB Bandwidth.
Digitalocean service is also very professional; the supporter answers quickly and enthusiastically. And no need to worry about payment methods cause you can easily use PayPal or Credit Card to pay.
DigitalOcean often offers free credit for new customers by using its promo code. After registering an account, you can go to Settings/Billing and enter the coupon code in the field, and you will get a minimum of $10 for free, as well as two free months with the $5/month plan – 1GB of memory/1 CPU/25GB SSD on DigitalOcean.
DigitalOcean 100 credit promo codes for April 2022
Limit one coupon per account.Coupon/Offer is only valid for DigitalOcean's new account who have never used any code/offer before.* Promocode Offer Terms:
- The Free Credit must be used within 12 months.
- The DigitalOcean Free Credits will be funded to your account once you link it to a valid credit card or PayPal (if uses Paypal, you need to make a prepayment of at least $5).
How to use DigitalOcean Coupon
- Sign up for a new account at Digital Ocean.
- Access and confirm your email address.
- Add your Credit Card information or deposit $5 via Paypal in the Billing section to verify your account.
- Enter the above coupon code and enjoy at least $10 right away.
Where to add Digitalocean Promo Code:
It’s important to remember that DigitalOcean does not offer refunds for services. In case you have funded money to the account but didn't use it on any services, you may try to request a refund with their support team; they sometimes will assist you.
DigitalOcean Droplet Pricing
Droplet plans of DigitalOcean are billed hourly up to a monthly cap with flat pricing across all data centers. Free features included in all droplet plans: 1-Click Apps Installer, Cloud firewalls, Monitoring & alerts, CLI & API, VPC/Private Networking, 99.99% uptime SLA, 24/7 world-class support, and more.
Standard DropletsGeneral Purpose DropletsCPU-Optimized DropletsMemory-Optimized Droplets (NEW)
|1 GB||1 vCPU||25 GB||1 TB||$5/mo ($0.007/hr)|
|2 GB||1 vCPU||50 GB||2 TB||$10/mo ($0.015/hr)|
|2 GB||2 vCPU||60 GB||3 TB||$15/mo ($0.022/hr)|
|4 GB||2 vCPUs||80 GB||4 TB||$20/mo ($0.030/hr)|
|8 GB||4 vCPUs||160 GB||5 TB||$40/mo ($0.060/hr)|
|16 GB||8 vCPUs||320 GB||6 TB||$80/mo ($0.119/hr)|
|8 GB||2 vCPUs||25 GB||4 TB||$60/mo $0.089/hr|
|16 GB||4 vCPUs||50 GB||5 TB||$120/mo $0.179/hr|
|32 GB||8 vCPUs||100 GB||6 TB||$240/mo $0.357/hr|
|64 GB||16 vCPUs||200 GB||7 TB||$480/mo $0.714/hr|
|128 GB||32 vCPUs||400 GB||8 TB||$960/mo $1.429/hr|
|160 GB||40 vCPUs||500 GB||9 TB||$1,200/mo $1.786/hr|
Digitalocean also provides some extra storage services that you can attach to your droplet, including:
- Spaces Object Storage: Starting at $5/mo for 250 GB storage + 1 TB bandwidth.
- Block Storage: Starting at $10/mo for 100 GB storage.
And additional tools for your droplet, including:
- Backups: The price equals 20% of the cost of your droplet.
- Snapshots: $0.05/GB per month.
- Load Balancers: Starts from $10 per month and $0.015/hr.
- Floating IPs: $0.006 per hour for each unassigned, reserved IP.
- App Platform: Free for Starter, $5/mo for Basic, and $12/mo for Professional plans.
- Container Registry: Free, Basic ($5), and Professional ($20) plans.
DigitalOcean DataCenters Locations – Overview
DigitalOcean currently has 14 data centers around the world, these located in the following locations:
|Eastern United States|
|NY1||New York 1||http://speedtest-nyc1.digitalocean.com/1gb.test|
|NY2||New York 2||http://speedtest-nyc2.digitalocean.com/1gb.test|
|NY3||New York 3||http://speedtest-nyc3.digitalocean.com/1gb.test|
|Western United States|
|SFO1||San Francisco 1||http://speedtest-sfo1.digitalocean.com/1gb.test|
|SFO2||San Francisco 2||http://speedtest-sfo2.digitalocean.com/1gb.test|
|SFO3||San Francisco 3||http://speedtest-sfo3.digitalocean.com/1gb.test|
|AMS2||Amsterdam 2 (Netherlands)||http://speedtest-ams2.digitalocean.com/1gb.test|
|AMS3||Amsterdam 3 (Netherlands)||http://speedtest-ams3.digitalocean.com/1gb.test|
I have been using Digitalocean for many years now and am completely satisfied with its products. So let's experience Digitalocean yourself.
Good luck 🙂